Wednesday, November 10, 2004

An Aussie MBA

I am Suhit Anantula from India.

I am on my way to join a MBA course in Australia. This weblog will chronicle my journey from Why an MBA? , Why in Australia? How? and all through the two years.

Why a Blog?

I had started blogging from Feb 2003. My blog World is Green was launched in Dec2003 and from that day I have been a die-hard blogger. I have learnt immensely from blogging and also have developed a good network of people. Another added advantage is the ability to build a brand : You!.

The important lesson has been focus. A blog focussed on a particular theme is more useful to the writer, reader and the occasional visitor. The concentration of connected information in one place provides a much needed understanding due to its wide variety of posts through time. Hence, the need to start a blog for my MBA.

One of the main responsibilities for blogging is the need to continously blog and at the same time not making it a burden on oneself. The day it starts becoming a burden to me I will stop it. Till then, I will continue to devote myself to it.

As an aside, a note on the blogging software. I use wordpress for my Rural India Blog. At the same time I have decided on using blogger for this blog. One of the main reasons has been the simplicity of using Blogger. The other important thing to note is that I do not need the ability to categorize information in this blog (which blogger does not provide). So I am guessing I will be happy with using blogger.

You can also subscribe to my blog through e-mail or RSS/XML Feed

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, I was wondering if you could be so kind as to tell me how you got your language links to work. I have followed the instructions but can't ever seem to get them to work.

Thank you!

John. 

Posted by john

26 April, 2005 18:09  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hola soy de Argentina y estoy haciendo un curso sobre el blog y caí de casualidad en tu página. Simplemente queria saludarte desde aquí.
Ana

29 April, 2005 07:53  
Blogger librespondent said...

I just happened to find your blog and read it with interest. Your decision to go for an MBA at a good school was an excellent one.

I received my MBA in 1958 and liked it so much that I went on for Ph.D. in Business at Columbia in New York City, which I completed in 1963.

After that I had a wonderful career with Mobil Oil and IBM followed by 33 years of teaching MBA's and BBA's at Pace University, also in New York City.

I retired two years ago and have kept busy digitizing my life-time collection of five thousand photographic slides. Recently, I looked in on blogging and just started my own blog at libvscon.blogspt.com.

10 May, 2005 11:33  
Blogger Nelson Alvarez said...

Hi, I'm working in my blog, and in my Tesis to obtain a Business Amdministration Title (Ingenieria Comercial en Chile)

I want to develop a paper about blogs...

Do you think blogs like a Marketing tool for business???

based in your experience, what can you say?

Thanks and sorry for my english

27 May, 2005 07:28  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi you seem to be very knowledgeable on blogging. I just started one today and am having trouble adding links. In your "about me" column, how were you able to include your links?

01 June, 2005 13:35  
Blogger Amey said...

Great Blog Yaar,
Really fun going through it.
I'm currently doing my PGDBA from the Indo-German Training Center at Mumbai and the horizons of thinking that business school environment opens up for you is really too good...!!!!
I have been writing short stories and have just started blogging this week.check it out.

http://goodshortstories.blogspot.com

08 June, 2005 20:51  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hii i landed to ur blog incidentently while searching for a MBA.i fount it quiet intresting...and informayive. you are doing a good job.out there ..

thank u..
mg

13 October, 2005 21:52  
Blogger Davenz said...

Keep it sharing a great article..

Regards

custom doors

05 August, 2010 03:17  
Blogger Hugh Ishii said...

The various details have been well sorted out here and hopefully for the future would even govern more of the respective provisions. project management homework help

18 January, 2017 00:52  

Post a Comment

<< Home