Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Application and Visa Update - 2

As I metioned earlier, I am waiting for a offer letter from UniSA. Unfortunately, I am yet to recieve the offer letter. I met one of the Professors from UniSA in September in Mumbai and after the interview he offered me to join the MBA program. I submitted the application and was should have received the offer letter in 2-3 weeks which ended on Oct30, 2004. I have contacted them for a update through IDP. Still need to get a update.

In the meantime the World MBA Tour is in India. One of the colleges which I had shortlisted before Brisbane Graduate School of Management, Queensland University of Technology is also participating in it. I visited them at Bangalore Fair and managed to convince the Professor at the forum to interview me for the program.

I will be meeting her to fasttrack the process and also convice her for a scholarship for the MBA. I just hope it happens and I get to join QUT. Wish me luck!

Update : The interview went positively and I will get an offer from QUT. The scholarship will most probably come too!




4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello sir. i want to know the fees and the admission process. And about the work permit for MBA. and 

Posted by asif raza

10 March, 2005 01:55  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i want to know the placements after mba there in ausiie..
give a brief idea in you home page how a student can canvince thier parents for this program ...

21 March, 2007 15:25  
Blogger Davenz said...

Nice info...Thanks a lot!

Regards

custom doors

05 August, 2010 03:10  
Blogger  Clarence Critchlow said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

07 February, 2017 01:38  

Post a Comment

<< Home