My journey through an MBA in Australia. How did I decide on it? How is the process? Why is Australia attractive? How is the MBA experience? What does it take to do one? What are the day-to-day activities? What are the triumphs and the tribulations? Find all of them out.....Follow me...
- Name: Suhit Anantula
- Location: Adelaide, Australia
Current StatusMBA Completed
Contact Meanantula+aussiemba [at] gmail.com
Connect to me on Linked In
- Study makes you smarter? Or does it?
- JOB OPENING: BOP Consortium and The Solae Company
- The End of an Era - Drucker Dies
- Accounting Course
- Ratan Tata's Interview
- Leisure and Productivity
- The MBA Menace
- Career Interviews
- Henry Mintzberg on MBAs
- The Business Model of Business Schools
Subscribe to this BlogE-Mail Subscription
Selected Student MBA Blogs
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Thursday, February 23, 2006